Thursday 17 November 2011

Review: The hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.


Winning will make you famo.
Losing meas certan death.

In a dark vision of the near future, a terrifying reality TV show is taking place. Twelve boys and twelve girls are forced to appear in a live event called the Hunger Games. There is only on rule:
Kill or be killed.

When sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen stps forward to take her sisetr's place in the 
games, she sees it as a death sentence. But Katniss has been close to death before.
For her survival is second nature.


When Katniss takes her sisters place in the Hunger Game she has to do whatever she can to survive for her family. But it doesn't matter does it? But when Peetea Melarki gets chosen to participate in the Hunger Games Katniss can't kill him because he once saved her life and her family. What will she do . . .

W - O -W!!! I love it!!! I literally ripped through the book!

I love it! I love it! I love it! I have been so dumb. This book has been in my to read shelf for so long and what do i get . . . the best book in the whole world. This is like the best book you can ever read with action and at the same time romance.

I think Katniss is my favorite character in the book. She's brave, doesn't give up and always has hope in her. Now it's time i choose the guy i like. The boy i prefer is Peeta because . . . actually i don't know. I just think he's perfect. Yep, just perfect. Thats the only world you can describe him. Perfect! Although i would have also like Gale but he's just too old! I also think that Katniss should get Peeta because they are perfect for each other.

My rating:




P.S don't forget that the Hunger Games movie is coming out on March 23, 2012.

If you haven't seen the trailer then here it is:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...