Friday 6 January 2012

Review: Inside out ( Insider #1) by Maria V. synder


Inside out (insider #1)
Pages: 320
Publisher: Mira Books
Published: January 2011

Summary:

Every revolution needs a hero . . .

Keep you head down.

Don't get noticd.

Or else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub A nobody.
One of the thousands who work to lower levels, keeping inside clean for the Uppers. I just do my job and try to avoid the Population Control Police, who dream of recycling scrubs into fertilizer. So what if i occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? It's not like it's dangerous . . .

Well, turns out it is. Because i know every corridor, pipe and shortcut i've become the go-to girl to lead a revolution. I know if we find gateway to Outsde it'll be suicide plain and simple. But guess who likes a challenge?

I should have just said NO . .

Review:

Inside out is about finding Gateway and Trella. Trella is the queen of the pipes. She knows every pipe and every shortcut. When she meets Domotor (Broken Man) she thinks this time maybe it will be alright, maybe this time she'll find Gateway. The scrubs believe that Gateway will lead to Outside, but when Trella does find Gateway all she sees is Space.


My rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...