Sunday 12 August 2012

My Read-a-Thon wrap-up


The Summer Wrap-Up Read-A-Thon is hosted by Jessica @ Some Like It Paranormal and by Jude @ In Between.

This was my first time participating in a Read-a-Thon and it was fun so i'm looking forward to future Read-a-Thons that i could enter. Now for the books i have read:



Photo album challenge:

I only took one photo so you can't really call this a album, but i was eager to finish White Cat in time.


I think this was the only place that i would read most of the time. I would be with my book and a cool drink and along with it, music in my ears. 


Challenges (that i participated in):

-- Jessica @ Wickedly Bookish - Wicked Summer cover challenge:

-Sun:                               -A teeny bikini:          - Ocanscape or beach scene:

- Sunflower:                   - Lemonade/Iced tea:                - Sunset:             

- Sailboat:                        - Sunglasses:            - Sunbather:    



-- Emily @ Falling for YA - Cover love challenge:


Did you join this Read-a-Thon? If you did leave me a link to your wrap-up post! =D

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Slide! And really want to read White Cat. I hear great things about that series. When You Were Mine sounds sad though. No heartbreak books for me. Great reading space! Glad you got through 3 books. That is great! I only read three as well. Thanks so much for stopping by and for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read WHITE CAT and WHEN YOU WERE MINE... and oooh, Jennifer E. Smith! I fell a little bit in love with Oliver in THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, I have to say. Congratulations on a read-a-thon well done! :)

    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/swur-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! 3 books is still amazing. Better than me. I'm looking forward to join some new readathons too! Tell me if you find some nice :3

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a read-a-thon! I feel like i'm missing out! I just don't get it. I don't understand them, please explain in plain english, please! >_<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...