Wednesday 16 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37): ACID



WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




ACID by Emma Pass
Pages: 431
Publisher: Corgi Children's Books/Random House Children's Publishing (UK) and Delacorte (US)
Pub date: April 25th 2013 (UK) and out 2014 (US)

Synopsis:

ACID - the most brutal police force in history.
They rule with an iron fist.
They see everything. They know everything.
They locked me away for life.

My crime?
They say I murdered my parents.
I was fifteen years old.

My name is Jenna Strong.



Why i'm waiting:

Have you read the synopsis? It make you crazy because you just want to know more. And looking at the cover! I need this now!!!

What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. Love your Waiting on Wednesday button!

    This one sounds soooo good! Love the cover too. Is it YA? Even if it's not I MUST read it! Great pick!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds so scary (to me) but also really good at the same time. I get scared easily.. so should I read it or not? DECISIONS, DECISIONS..

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover on this. Great choice this week! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am very much looking forward to Acid, it's totally a me-book! =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this book too! Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one! I really like the cover of it as well. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...